11/01/2013 7:29pmWhen the pediatrician suggested giving my son vitamin D for his continual illnesses, I assumed she was downplaying the seriousness of the situation. It was not until I also made a habit of taking the supplement that our lives changed for the better.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- 12K pages of design may propel a nuclear energy future for Utah consumers
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Water used to dislodge boulders at Zion National Park