11/01/2013 7:29pmWhen the pediatrician suggested giving my son vitamin D for his continual illnesses, I assumed she was downplaying the seriousness of the situation. It was not until I also made a habit of taking the supplement that our lives changed for the better.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Some Canyons School District kindergartners spending more time in the classroom
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'