11/01/2013 7:29pmWhen the pediatrician suggested giving my son vitamin D for his continual illnesses, I assumed she was downplaying the seriousness of the situation. It was not until I also made a habit of taking the supplement that our lives changed for the better.
Browse by Day Archive
- Cedar City man killed in rollover crash near Kanarraville Saturday
- Lehi man killed in crash near Saratoga Springs during fundraiser ride
- Trump sons take helm of company, eye domestic expansion
- American Airlines investigates after video shows mom in tears
- Girl shot in head released from hospital: 'I'm tougher than a bullet'
- Car rolls into Hyrum Reservoir; woman and child OK, police say
- Charleston church shooter on federal death row in Indiana
- Minor earthquake shakes southeastern Utah
- Officials ask for public's help in finding 2 people involved in road rage incident
- Jazz update: Clippers PF Blake Griffin out for playoffs with toe injury