11/01/2013 7:29pmWhen the pediatrician suggested giving my son vitamin D for his continual illnesses, I assumed she was downplaying the seriousness of the situation. It was not until I also made a habit of taking the supplement that our lives changed for the better.
Browse by Day Archive
- Improvements at cemetery leave headstones in the road
- Utah mother of Venezuelan prisoner feeling hopeful
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Hacker threatens to release stolen copies of Netflix series
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Organ donors, recipients celebrate years of happiness after transplants
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee