10/30/2013 7:50amDinosaur bones discovered in southern Utah by a California High School student in 2009 are finally ready for public viewing. Then 17- year-old Kevin Terris discovered a bevy of bones in southern Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man, 8-year-old boy in SLC murder-suicide
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Top 10 things you should never say to a pregnant woman - SPONSORED
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- It's now or never for BYU's chances at Power 5 conference
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- Car review: 4 days with the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'