10/26/2013 1:14pmIn the past, if you wanted to be able to be able to lift more weight you would have to spend months bulking up at the gym. Now, with a new invention from a group of design students at Pennsylvania University, you can just strap on an external bicep and you are ready to go.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police escort body of Utah native who died while training in Texas
- Staffer at youth rehab facility killed by teen resident, police say
- Lady Gaga reveals she has PTSD
- Utah native one of 36 killed in Oakland warehouse fire
- Military instructor at Tooele High School arrested for alleged sexual abuse of a student
- 911 calls document moments surrounding American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Police suspend investigation into reported rape at U.
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Massive fire destroys LDS Church in Idaho