10/26/2013 1:14pmIn the past, if you wanted to be able to be able to lift more weight you would have to spend months bulking up at the gym. Now, with a new invention from a group of design students at Pennsylvania University, you can just strap on an external bicep and you are ready to go.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Man hit and killed crossing 1300 East
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Japan, US burying World War II ghosts after 70 years
- Charges: physically abused baby tested positive for meth, THC
- Aleppo girl, 7, tweets: 'Pray for us. Goodbye'
- U. basketball coach reveals he had cancer removed in spring
- Texas Republican elector says he won't cast ballot for Trump