10/26/2013 1:14pmIn the past, if you wanted to be able to be able to lift more weight you would have to spend months bulking up at the gym. Now, with a new invention from a group of design students at Pennsylvania University, you can just strap on an external bicep and you are ready to go.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- A better understanding of depression
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Dakota Access oil pipeline camp cleared of protesters