10/26/2013 1:14pmIn the past, if you wanted to be able to be able to lift more weight you would have to spend months bulking up at the gym. Now, with a new invention from a group of design students at Pennsylvania University, you can just strap on an external bicep and you are ready to go.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 women dead following apparent murder-suicide
- Police search for Utah man after 3 bodies found in Idaho
- Wednesday's Child - Siblings in foster care don't believe they'll be adopted
- Search for reported child in Jordan River ends
- Hospitality industry says Utah .05% DUI law targets wrong people, hurts tourism
- 3 bodies found near Jensen believed to be missing Vernal men
- Utah lawmakers might consider allowing higher alcohol content for beer sold in grocery stores
- Fire near Brian Head doubles again; forces new evacuations
- Riverton, Kearns fire stations to close in agency overhaul
- Did Trump election influence Outdoor Retailer decision to leave Utah?