10/26/2013 1:14pmIn the past, if you wanted to be able to be able to lift more weight you would have to spend months bulking up at the gym. Now, with a new invention from a group of design students at Pennsylvania University, you can just strap on an external bicep and you are ready to go.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Why is the government searching cellphones?
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Samsung unveils first new flagship phones since exploding phone debacle