10/26/2013 1:14pmIn the past, if you wanted to be able to be able to lift more weight you would have to spend months bulking up at the gym. Now, with a new invention from a group of design students at Pennsylvania University, you can just strap on an external bicep and you are ready to go.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- 2017 Tour of Utah announces race route
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Two hospitalized after 3-car crash in Draper