10/26/2013 1:14pmIn the past, if you wanted to be able to be able to lift more weight you would have to spend months bulking up at the gym. Now, with a new invention from a group of design students at Pennsylvania University, you can just strap on an external bicep and you are ready to go.
Browse by Day Archive
- UVU student's gun fires at food court
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Does saturated fats clog your arteries? Controversial paper says 'no'
- Trump puts bull's-eye on Bears Ears National Monument
- Tooele man who 'loses control' charged in two attacks
- Child psychologist advises parents about pros, cons of controversial Netflix show
- Chaffetz to miss key votes on budget because of need for foot surgery
- Examining former BYU quarterback Taysom Hill in the NFL draft
- Man killed in Iron County rollover crash
- University of Utah reinstates fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO