10/26/2013 1:14pmIn the past, if you wanted to be able to be able to lift more weight you would have to spend months bulking up at the gym. Now, with a new invention from a group of design students at Pennsylvania University, you can just strap on an external bicep and you are ready to go.
Browse by Day Archive
- Sea lion grabs girl and pulls her into water
- APNewsBreak: Source says Flynn to invoke 5th Amendment
- Higher than average temperatures to bring accelerated snowmelt, swelling waterways
- Coach Kim: Sticky marriages — 4 ways to unstick your relationship
- 2-year-old boy drowns in Blacksmith Fork Canyon
- Have You Seen This? Real life cyclops goat
- Graduates walk out on Pence at Notre Dame commencement
- Cottonwood Heights police searching for armed 'serial robber'
- Huntsman Corp., Swiss company agree to $20B merger
- 97-year-old Utah woman sends grandsons in WWII bomber to remember her late husband