10/26/2013 1:14pmIn the past, if you wanted to be able to be able to lift more weight you would have to spend months bulking up at the gym. Now, with a new invention from a group of design students at Pennsylvania University, you can just strap on an external bicep and you are ready to go.
Browse by Day Archive
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- Man robs Farmington credit union after waiting outside for employees to open doors
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Police: 1 dead, 1 injured after residents fire shots during home invasion
- Defendant in David Heisler kidnapping case to be federally indicted; death penalty on table
- Man charged with shooting at family in road rage incident
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Bizarre statue of Ronaldo turns heads; punting a birthday cake
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Viral video shows little girl joining solo police officer for his dinner break