10/26/2013 1:14pmIn the past, if you wanted to be able to be able to lift more weight you would have to spend months bulking up at the gym. Now, with a new invention from a group of design students at Pennsylvania University, you can just strap on an external bicep and you are ready to go.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Game Center: BYU at No. 14 Boise State
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Woman accusing Layton police officer of groping her during arrest
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Ohio mom's confession details how she smothered 3 young sons
- Have You Seen This? Bountiful man carves jack-o-lantern Harambe in less than 30 seconds