10/26/2013 1:14pmIn the past, if you wanted to be able to be able to lift more weight you would have to spend months bulking up at the gym. Now, with a new invention from a group of design students at Pennsylvania University, you can just strap on an external bicep and you are ready to go.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy