10/26/2013 1:14pmIn the past, if you wanted to be able to be able to lift more weight you would have to spend months bulking up at the gym. Now, with a new invention from a group of design students at Pennsylvania University, you can just strap on an external bicep and you are ready to go.
Browse by Day Archive
- Springville coach charged with sexually abusing teen player
- Crews called to large fire at apartment complex in Millcreek
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend Republican convention
- Magnitude 3.8 quake extends swarm near Utah-Arizona border
- Troopers: Teacher drags 2nd-grader, throws boy over counter
- Have You Seen This? World’s gutsiest drone pilot will make you cringe
- Chinese boy born with 31 fingers and toes; parents hope for surgery
- Governor, challenger call for end to Common Core, SAGE testing