10/26/2013 1:14pmIn the past, if you wanted to be able to be able to lift more weight you would have to spend months bulking up at the gym. Now, with a new invention from a group of design students at Pennsylvania University, you can just strap on an external bicep and you are ready to go.
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- National park visits hit record high for 3rd straight year
- The best way for locals to experience the Sundance Film Festival
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- 5 of Martin Luther King's most powerful and inspiring speeches
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- 5 places that bring your outdoor activities inside for the winter