10/26/2013 1:14pmIn the past, if you wanted to be able to be able to lift more weight you would have to spend months bulking up at the gym. Now, with a new invention from a group of design students at Pennsylvania University, you can just strap on an external bicep and you are ready to go.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman recalls bank robber crashing into her car
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Person hit, killed by car in SLC
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Aleppo girl, 7, tweets: 'Pray for us. Goodbye'
- Texas Republican elector says he won't cast ballot for Trump
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K