10/20/2013 10:59pmIn a story Oct. 19 about the discovery of a rare oarfish on a Southern California beach, The Associated Press erroneously reported the name of the oceanographic institution contacted by Oceanside police. The organization is Scripps Institution of Oceanography at the University of California, San Diego, not The Scripps Research Institute.
Browse by Day Archive
- FLDS man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- Bernie Sanders: Dems should get credit for killing AHCA
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Provo doctors use hologram imaging to change the way surgeons operate
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- UTA looking for individuals to serve on advisory panel