10/20/2013 10:59pmIn a story Oct. 19 about the discovery of a rare oarfish on a Southern California beach, The Associated Press erroneously reported the name of the oceanographic institution contacted by Oceanside police. The organization is Scripps Institution of Oceanography at the University of California, San Diego, not The Scripps Research Institute.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- 14 ways to be more emotionally mature
- Judge to mull disbanding polygamous towns' police agency
- Man accused of kidnapping 5 women due in court for sentencing hearing
- City in New York to get license plate readers amid slayings
- SportsBeat: Breaking down Joe Williams' banner day in the Rose Bowl
- NTSB to investigate bus crash that left 13 dead, 31 injured