10/20/2013 10:59pmIn a story Oct. 19 about the discovery of a rare oarfish on a Southern California beach, The Associated Press erroneously reported the name of the oceanographic institution contacted by Oceanside police. The organization is Scripps Institution of Oceanography at the University of California, San Diego, not The Scripps Research Institute.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Samsung unveils first new flagship phones since exploding phone debacle
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge
- 4 scenic road trips to take in eastern Utah