10/20/2013 10:59pmIn a story Oct. 19 about the discovery of a rare oarfish on a Southern California beach, The Associated Press erroneously reported the name of the oceanographic institution contacted by Oceanside police. The organization is Scripps Institution of Oceanography at the University of California, San Diego, not The Scripps Research Institute.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 'Difficult times:' National Guard, neighbors step in to help following Box Elder County flooding
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Derrick Favors talks trade rumors, cryptic tweets at Jazz practice
- Several homes evacuated after mudslide near Eden