10/15/2013 10:31amIn a steamy tropical forest 46 million years ago, a prehistoric mosquito bit a critter, drew blood and was blown into a lake in what is now northwestern Montana. Belly full, she died and sank.
Browse by Day Archive
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Police identify boy who died in Ogden fire
- Have You Seen This? How to outrun a python
- Is Donald Trump hurting himself?
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Is gluten making you sick?
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- Big ruling for abortion rights in Supreme Court's Texas case
- Amid crisis, Rio gov. warns Olympics could be 'big failure'