10/15/2013 10:31amIn a steamy tropical forest 46 million years ago, a prehistoric mosquito bit a critter, drew blood and was blown into a lake in what is now northwestern Montana. Belly full, she died and sank.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah County hunters become the hunted when man allegedly opens fire on them
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- SpaceX Dragon returns to Earth with station science, gear
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- Millcreek man takes plea deal in death of 17-month-old stepson
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'