10/05/2013 10:17amNew research shows that the majority of breast cancer-related deaths result from women who do not get regular mammograms. New techniques are also on the forefront. It is recommended that women start receiving regular mammograms at age 40.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Teen pleads guilty to shooting compliant clerk in robbery
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- 'This will change lives:' New center's goal is to rehab likely repeat offenders