10/05/2013 10:17amNew research shows that the majority of breast cancer-related deaths result from women who do not get regular mammograms. New techniques are also on the forefront. It is recommended that women start receiving regular mammograms at age 40.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man admits cutting, hiding body in suitcase after overdose
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- 5 Utah companies that are pioneers in their industries - SPONSORED
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Man beats odds of catching blue lobster, donates to science
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?