09/30/2013 9:44amA surgeon in China says he has constructed an extra nose out of a man's rib cartilage and implanted it under the skin of his forehead to prepare for a transplant in probably the first operation of its kind.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges