09/23/2013 9:00pmApple says shoppers snapped up 9 million of its newest iPhones since the devices were launched Friday, and that demand is exceeding supply. Its shares jumped 6 percent in premarket trading.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police investigating suspicious death at Cottonwood Heights bank
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Beyond the curb: Where does Utah’s recycling go?
- West HS catch is 'SportsCenter' top play; Spelling Bee showdown moments go viral
- Random robbery serves as warning to stay alert
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified
- Valedictorian, Student of the Year banned from graduation over beard