09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire
- Kenny Chesney calls cop to apologize for saying he had died
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Judge to decide in 3 months whether uncle, niece will face murder trial
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Have You Seen This? Proud grandpa sobs at NHL draft