09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem