09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- 100 days in, Trump says he's brought about 'profound change'
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st
- BYU's Jamaal Williams drafted in the 4th round by Green Bay
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood