09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Banning skinny jeans in school? NC students lash out
- 15-year-old caretaker named Granite School District's Absolutely Incredible Kid
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Off-track Yellowstone visitors not being pursued
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?