09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Missing girls found in New Mexico, Amber Alert canceled
- Tesla waging car-sales fight before Utah Supreme Court
- LDS missionary lives with mom’s liver
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- 6 freebies for mom on Mother's Day weekend
- Quiz: Which city has the most coffee shops, pizza places per capita?
- Famed investor sounds the crisis alarm on US, China
- Video: Canada evacuating 8K wildfire evacuees by air
- Police: Amber Alert issued for Clinton children 'abducted' by parents
- The secret to weight loss, from those who have kept it off