09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- 300-acre wildfire threatening 6 structures in Box Elder County
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Herriman house a total loss after two-alarm fire
- High court upholds dismissal of lawsuit from owner of dog shot by police
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court