09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Orem police looking for owner of peeping drone
- With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?
- Man convicted in son's hot-car death gets life, no parole
- Fake news, real violence: the consequences of an Internet echo chamber