09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- New York City woman finds lost wedding ring in trash dump
- Salt Lake man sentenced to prison for 18-year-old's death in dispute over girlfriend
- The Road Home served record 1,406 in emergency shelter on a single night
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Have You Seen This? Self-petting dog will make your day
- Federal government blocks Dakota Access oil pipeline route
- Warehouse fire death toll climbs to 33, and includes teens
- Former tenant: Run-down Oakland warehouse was a 'death trap'