09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen to be charged in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- 12 of the biggest movies coming to theaters in 2017
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Seoul: N. Korea fails in missile test-fire near its capital
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- Mother and son graduate from BYU on the same day
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom