09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- At least 9 killed in warehouse fire, dozens still missing
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Tests never identified what made officer think he'd been drugged at Subway
- Study: Biggest tornado outbreaks are spawning more twisters
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Payson mom gives birth to twins — 11 days apart
- Josh Romney will 'strongly support' Sen. Hatch re-election, still eying own bid for governor