09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Netflix becomes exclusive US pay-TV provider for Disney
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- 3-day plan to see Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Parks
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Bill Cosby ordered to stand trial in decade-old sex case