09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Elderly woman killed in possible DUI accident
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Former Davis, BYU star prepares for his 5th marathon, 1st Olympics with golf run