09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Two hospitalized after 3-car crash in Draper
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash