09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash