09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Utah man wounded by Nevada police had crude bomb in vehicle
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- 3 family films coming out of 2017 Sundance Film Festival
- GOP lawmakers unaware of details of Trump's health care plan