09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Governor signs off on big changes to Utah liquor laws
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Police arrest suspected drug dealer attending Festival of Colors
- Locker room photo prank results in arrest in American Fork, police say
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- 3 boys hogtied, duct taped, starved by foster parents, charges allege