09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bodies of elite climber with Utah connection, cameraman found in melting glacier
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to be put down or sent to ranch
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio
- 4K additional deer permits, new cow elk hunt approved for 2016
- Ex-Monticello police sergeant sentenced to 10 days in jail
- Sea lion dies at Hogle Zoo: 'Truly one of a kind'
- Additional concourse boosts airport rebuild price tag to $2.6 billion
- Magna man charged with shooting, killing neighbor's dog
- Ransomware cases skyrocket as Americans pay to regain access to their own data
- Magna man dies after crashing into parked semitruck on I-15