08/23/2013 10:34amAs competition increases in the business world and more is expected from a wired society, energy drinks and other alternative forms of quick energy have a captive audience. But in a way to make energy more accessible at an even quicker dose than before, two businessmen have developed a sprayable energy.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- 2017 Tour of Utah announces race route
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook