08/23/2013 10:34amAs competition increases in the business world and more is expected from a wired society, energy drinks and other alternative forms of quick energy have a captive audience. But in a way to make energy more accessible at an even quicker dose than before, two businessmen have developed a sprayable energy.
Browse by Day Archive
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Bomb threat to Lone Peak High School causes evacuation
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- 3 local food trucks cooking up an unforgettable summer
- Bees chase car for 2 days to rescue queen
- Inside the secretive dinner parties of Salt Lake City
- Poll championship: Which Utah attraction is best?
- Video shows angler catch salmon using iPhone as lure
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Charles Barkley gets humbled; Neymar meets his twin