08/23/2013 10:34amAs competition increases in the business world and more is expected from a wired society, energy drinks and other alternative forms of quick energy have a captive audience. But in a way to make energy more accessible at an even quicker dose than before, two businessmen have developed a sprayable energy.
Browse by Day Archive
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Father, son charged with murder in killing of UTA worker
- Family searches for answers after daughter, 8, dies from flu
- Police seek man who allegedly exposed himself to woman in parking lot
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- 8 of the ‘best’ upcoming demolition derbies in Utah
- Police: Man suffers life-threatening injuries in random attack at Salt Lake hotel