08/23/2013 10:34amAs competition increases in the business world and more is expected from a wired society, energy drinks and other alternative forms of quick energy have a captive audience. But in a way to make energy more accessible at an even quicker dose than before, two businessmen have developed a sprayable energy.
Browse by Day Archive
- Missing man's body found at Pineview Reservoir, officials say
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Have You Seen This? Tesla Model S drives sleeping owner through traffic
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Marine creates 12 months of holidays in 10 days for son
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Babies behind bars: Should moms do time with their newborns?
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified
- The US is still using floppy disks to run its nuclear program
- Runnin’ Utes schedule future series with Butler, Xavier and BYU