08/23/2013 10:34amAs competition increases in the business world and more is expected from a wired society, energy drinks and other alternative forms of quick energy have a captive audience. But in a way to make energy more accessible at an even quicker dose than before, two businessmen have developed a sprayable energy.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash