08/23/2013 10:34amAs competition increases in the business world and more is expected from a wired society, energy drinks and other alternative forms of quick energy have a captive audience. But in a way to make energy more accessible at an even quicker dose than before, two businessmen have developed a sprayable energy.
Browse by Day Archive
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- Police: Man arrested after taking UFA saw in front of firefighters
- Thousands of Iraqis being used as human shields near Mosul
- KSL Pick'em: College football week 9 staff selections