08/23/2013 10:34amAs competition increases in the business world and more is expected from a wired society, energy drinks and other alternative forms of quick energy have a captive audience. But in a way to make energy more accessible at an even quicker dose than before, two businessmen have developed a sprayable energy.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- Rio's Olympic Village 'simply not safe or ready', says Australia
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Man shot in crowded Liberty Park during fireworks show
- Police identify man killed in Midvale, investigation continues
- Former high school basketball standout gunned down
- Do video games lead to violence?
- Man charged with murder of UTA worker found dead in Davis County Jail cell
- The most famous musician from each state
- Letter foretold Japan rampage that killed 19 disabled people