08/23/2013 10:34amAs competition increases in the business world and more is expected from a wired society, energy drinks and other alternative forms of quick energy have a captive audience. But in a way to make energy more accessible at an even quicker dose than before, two businessmen have developed a sprayable energy.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead in apparent Cedar City homicide; police search for suspect
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- The most famous musician from each state
- Hacked emails complicate Democratic National Convention; DNC chair resigns
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Wasserman Schultz resigning as party leader
- Have You Seen This? Disney dance party mash-up
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?