08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- I-80 reopens following fiery fatal crash in Parleys Canyon
- Southbound I-15 lanes closed near Lehi after multiple-car accident
- NBA Trade Deadline live coverage
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Man admits to recording a minor showering, uploading child porn to email, deputy says
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Progress made on reducing Yellowstone bison herd
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance